A sporting classic
The Tissot PRS 516 references Tissot’s fabulous history and shows it is still at the forefront for motorsport devotees. It looks back to 1965 when the Tissot PR 516 paid homage to a racing car with the familiar holes in the steering wheel seen in the watch’s strap and immortalised in Tissot’s iconic advertisement ‘”hand on the steering wheel”. The new model is sharply modern but just as stylish, with a smooth banana shape case with black bezel and pushers which resemble the pistons of a car engine. Fans will be delighted original details remain, with the famous holes in the strap and floating indices with hands that pass underneath adding an authentic, vintage touch.
- Automatic movement ETA A05.H31
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback and balck ceramic bezel with tachymeter
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with double-sided antireflective coating
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons or leather strap with folding clasp and push-buttons